Friday, May 20, 2016

Decisions

Decisions are hard.  I don't like to make them.  They lead to change which is even harder than making the decision in the first place.  We had to make a decision to leave our home state where we'd lived for 40+ years and move to the unknown.  We thought we were doing the right thing and that it would be so great for our little family.  We have seen and done some amazing things.  The kids have done really well in school, better than they were doing before we left.  The thought of going back kind of makes me sick.  I have grown attached to our house and find comfort being here.  We have our routine and everything around us that we need.  I have been praying, obviously I need to pray a little harder.  I can't wait until R gets home in a few days so that we can talk face to face and make this very hard decision together.  It's been so difficult having him so far away while going through this stress.  

No comments:

Post a Comment