Wednesday, May 25, 2016

What Should We Do?

We are down to 6 days.  6 days and we are supposed to be out of our house.  We haven't done anything.  We haven't packed up one thing.  We have been looking for a place to move but so far haven't found anything.  If we can stay close enough the kids can keep going to their same school for the last month and next year.  I wish they were finishing with school this week like the kids in Utah.  That would make my life so much easier.  Well, at least I wouldn't have to wake up and make lunches every morning.  I'm so done with that.  
I thought that when R came home from his work trip it would help me feel so much better.  But it hasn't and I don't.  I can't focus on anything.  I'm great at making lists and looking around and seeing things that I need to do but when it comes down to actually accomplishing things I just can't do it.  I don't know if I'm waiting for some kind of miracle to happen or what.  Something to come in and save us so that we don't have to uproot our kids again.  The kids are strong and I know that they are stronger than I even realize.  I'm just sick of shit happening to us.  I want something good to happen.  Like a good promotion for R at work.  Like letting us stay in our house.  Like not constantly having to worry about what is going to hit us next.

No comments:

Post a Comment